Submit CV before: July 10, 2019
Position: Branch Chair Takoradi Chapter
Manager: This role reports to the VP-Membership
This role is to ensure that the Policies, Bye-laws, Professional Code of Conduct and the Strategic Plans of the Chapter are jealously adhered to and achieved.
The vision, mission and objectives of the Chapter must be consistently articulated, and to help build trust and momentum, for members to commit to make their best efforts to:
1. Attend all scheduled meetings and other events
2. Stay for the duration of events
3. Be prepared to participate fully in the volunteer services
4. Commitment to promoting PM Education, Awareness creation and Sponsorship of events as well as solicitations for sponsorship
Responsibilities of Branch Chair:
• Conduct quarterly membership drive
• Increase annual membership rate as per Balanced Scorecard and liaise with Director, New Member Programs for review of PMI database for potential Chapter members within catchment area.
• Communicate and facilitate membership enrollment processes
• Work with Director, New Member Programs to institute a program to enhance Member recruiting; possibly including incentives and recognition
• Perform a demographic analysis
• Provide Industry presentations and a recruiting programs for identified key corporations. Make initial contacts within organizations and invite them to branch meetings
• Maintain non-branch member distribution list and seek new branch member
• Oversee and chair branch meetings
• Regularly attend PMI-GH branch committee meetings.
• Submit contributions for the PMI-GH monthly newsletter.
• Maintain communication with PMI-GH Chapter officers and other appropriate personalities.
• PDU’s awarding events must precede justification report which must be sanctioned or approved by the Chapter President.
• Notify the VP of Membership of changes in personal contact information or of any expected extended absences.
• Turnover all records to a successor in a timely manner.
• Chapter Membership
• Must have good organizational skills
• Professional expertise will be an advantage