Submit CV before: June 18, 2019
Manager: This role reports to the VP Finance
Roles and responsibilities:
• Ensure that all activities are aligned with the chapter’s annual and short-term strategic goals as per the chapter’s balanced score card.
• Support the VP Finance to maintain and manage accounts receivable and payable and all financial portfolios, including but not limited to the collection of payments for chapter meetings or special events and the payment of chapter bills.
• Assist the VP Finance to develop an annual operating budget and financial statement to be included in the annual application for charter renewal.
• Support the VP Finance to review and report required tax filings.
• Support the VP Finance to establish, maintain and ensure compliance with all financial operational processes to ensure continuity of chapter operations and to define, document and maintain chapter policies including financial reserve policies, investment policies, and record retention policies established by the board of directors.
• Contribute to financial planning/goal setting, investing, forecasting and budgeting for the chapter.
• Assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements and reports.
• Provide timely information to independent auditors as required.
• Keep an up to date inventory of all the goods of the chapter.
• Support the VP Finance in the maintenance and storage of all historic financial documents in accordance with chapter board policies regarding Record Retention policies.
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the VP Finance/Supervisor
• Chapter Membership
• Accounting Software/Tools (e.g. Quick Books, Excel)
• Knowledge of Financial Planning
• Analytical Thinking
• Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
• Skills in Financial Reporting and Documentation
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
All interested members should send their applications (including their PMI IDs) and CVs to the following address: email@example.com