There are many insurance companies that offer Life insurance
and many others that offer Non-life (General) Insurance in Ghana.You can
go to any of these insurance companies and take out insurance.Once you contact them, their staff will advise you on what they offer and what is best suited to your insurance need.Click to see the list of GIA accredited Life Insurance Companies and Non-Life (General) Insurance Companies.
Insurance – Some Basic Steps
When should you take Insurance?
- Contact an insurance company, an insurance broker or an insurance agent
- Discuss your insurance needs with them.
- Think about the options carefully and then choose the product(s) that meet(s) your needs
- Supply truthful information for the completion of the insurance contract documents
- Sign the insurance contractPay your premium
- Receive an insurance cover for the risk(s) you have insured.
you have life with its possible unwanted outcomes, it is advisable to
take an insurance against such possible unwanted outcomes. Also, as soon
as you acquire a property it is advisable to choose an insurance to
cover the risk of damage or loss to the property. Again anytime you have
liability to another person for any damage you may cause the person, it
is advisable to insure the liability. For liability insurance in the
form of third party motor vehicle, commercial building under
construction and commercial buildings you are required by law to take
out insurance as an owner.